Custom query (984 matches)

Filters
 
or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (136 - 138 of 984)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#471 fixed Audio in PRECIS llynch@… anonymous
Description
In the unlikely event that this hasn't been reported, there is
no audio in/from PRECIS, a particularly bad choice given the
nature of that WG.




#472 fixed Re: Audio in PRECIS llynch@… nkukich@…
Description
It was streaming, but to the wrong Icecast mount.  The streamer is restarting now and should be working properly.

Nick Kukich
Network Engineer
Verilan, Inc.
503.710.5115



On Mar 29, 2012, at 2:32 PM, John C Klensin wrote:

> In the unlikely event that this hasn't been reported, there is
> no audio in/from PRECIS, a particularly bad choice given the
> nature of that WG.
> 
> 
> 


untitled-part.html

#473 fixed Re: Audio in PRECIS llynch@… j
Description

--On Thursday, March 29, 2012 14:42 +0200 Nick Kukich
<nkukich@verilan.com> wrote:

> It was streaming, but to the wrong Icecast mount.  The
> streamer is restarting now and should be working properly.

Yes. Have it now.  But 90 minutes into a two hour WG session?
thanks,
   john

> 
> Nick Kukich
> Network Engineer
> Verilan, Inc.
> 503.710.5115
> 
> 
> 
> On Mar 29, 2012, at 2:32 PM, John C Klensin wrote:
> 
>> In the unlikely event that this hasn't been reported, there is
>> no audio in/from PRECIS, a particularly bad choice given the
>> nature of that WG.
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 





Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.