Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#326 closed request (invalid)


Reported by: john_kennedy29@… Owned by: llynch@…
Priority: tbd Milestone: IETF Week
Component: incoming Keywords:
Cc: My Current Location:
My MAC Address: My OS:


I am Dr. John Kennedy, one of the portfolio funds managers of  ( The Scottish Investment Trust )
Being. one of the UK`s largest oldest independent self  managed funds management company.
With.over U$D 45 billion, Capital Investment Funds. And nevertheless me, as the Scottish Investment Funds Manager.
 I handle all our Investor's direct Capital Funds.and secretly, extract 1.3% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit ( EMRCP) every one year, from each of the Investor's Magellan Capital.Funds.
 As an expert, I have now made down over  U$D 26 million, from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to TRUST, who will stand as an Investor.

 To enable the fellow to receive the  funds as his or her Annual Investment Proceeds from Scottish Magellan Capital Funds.

 All confirm able documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior
to your acceptance.
 Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio shall  be 40% of the total fund U$D 26 million and the rest 60% will be for me.
If you are interested, Please email me your full  contact details  for further information's to be sent to you.
Your Sincerely
Dr. John Kennedy

Change history (2)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by llynch@…

Resolution: invalid
Status: newclosed
Type: request

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by anonymous

healthy eating in pregnancy pregnancy diet However as we grow older, our fat burning capacity slows, and then for a few, considerably. sweefrituccut

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.