Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

Last modified 5 weeks ago

#582 closed request (fixed)

Fwd: [www.ietf.org/rt #54682] low audio from Caribbean IV / SIDR

Reported by: amorris@… Owned by: nkukich@…
Priority: tbd Milestone: ietf-086
Component: incoming Keywords:
Cc: My Current Location:
My MAC Address: My OS:

Description


Begin forwarded message:

> From: "John G. Scudder via RT" <mtd@ietf.org>
> Date: March 11, 2013 6:24:15 AM PDT
> To: "AdminCc of www.ietf.org/rt Ticket #54682":;
> Subject: [www.ietf.org/rt #54682] low audio from Caribbean IV / SIDR 
> Reply-To: mtd@ietf.org
> 
> 
> Mon Mar 11 06:24:14 2013: Request 54682 was acted upon.
> Transaction: Ticket created by jgs@juniper.net
>       Queue: IETF-MeetingCommunication
>     Subject: low audio from Caribbean IV / SIDR
>       Owner: Nobody
>  Requestors: jgs@juniper.net
>      Status: new
> Ticket <URL: https://www.ietf.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=54682 >
> 
> 
> Audio stream attendees at SIDR this morning are complaining of marginal audio on the stream. The speakers are well-miked and the in-room audio is loud and clear.
> 
> --John
> Audio stream attendees at SIDR this morning are complaining of marginal audio on the stream. The speakers are well-miked and the in-room audio is loud and clear.
> 
> --John

----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris@amsl.com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

Change history (7)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by llynch@…

Owner: changed from llynch@… to nkukich@…
Status: newassigned

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by nkukich@…

Tweaked levels at the board and streamer.

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by nkukich@…

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by amorris@…

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened
And low volume complaints about carib iv as well...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "John G. Scudder via RT" <mtd@ietf.org>
> Date: March 11, 2013 6:41:58 AM PDT
> To: "AdminCc of www.ietf.org/rt Ticket #54682":;
> Subject: Re: [www.ietf.org/rt #54682] low audio from Caribbean IV / SIDR 
> Reply-To: mtd@ietf.org
> 
> 
> <URL: https://www.ietf.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=54682 >
> 
> On Mar 11, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Alexa Morris via RT <mtd@ietf.org> wrote:
>> I ran into someone from the NOC in the hallway and he thought this had been fixed. Can 
>> you confirm this true?
> 
> Feedback from Jabber room sez:
> 
> russmundy@jabber.org
> a little more volume might be nice but not essential
> 
> --John
> On Mar 11, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Alexa Morris via RT <mtd@ietf.org> wrote:
>> I ran into someone from the NOC in the hallway and he thought this had been fixed. Can 
>> you confirm this true?
> 
> Feedback from Jabber room sez:
> 
> russmundy@jabber.org
> a little more volume might be nice but not essential
> 
> --John

----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris@amsl.com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by nkukich@…

I'm listening to this stream right now and it sounds loud/clear. Can you verify that this is still a problem? :(

comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by nkukich@…

Resolution: fixed
Status: reopenedclosed

comment:7 Changed 5 weeks ago by Rick Alfvin

Milestone: ietf-86ietf-086

Milestone renamed

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.