Opened 3 years ago

Closed 2 years ago

Last modified 2 months ago

#965 closed defect (duplicate)

room 5083 not wired ?

Reported by: jordi.palet@… Owned by: creilly@…
Priority: tbd Milestone: ietf-093
Component: hotel Keywords:
Cc: My Current Location:
My MAC Address: My OS:

Description

Hi,

Trying to use my Hilton room 5083 wired Internet, doesn¹t provide any
result. The link doesn¹t come up, neither I got IP addresses.

Just in case it can be sorted out easily, as WiFi is slow, and fails a
lot, I guess the AP is not well located relatively to my room.

Thanks !

Regards,
Jordi




Change history (7)

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by llynch@…

Component: incominghotel
Owner: changed from llynch@… to creilly@…
Status: newassigned
Type: requestdefect

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by creilly@…

Jordi,
I'm contacting the Hotel IT Department now, to have them check your rooms wiring. May they enter your room for testing purposes if your do not disturb sign is up?
Thank you,
-Con

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by jordi.palet@…

Yes, of course.

I¹m in the tech plenary now, so nobody is in the room.

Saludos,
Jordi






-----Mensaje original-----
De: IETF Meeting/NOC <tickets@meeting.ietf.org>
Responder a: <tickets@meeting.ietf.org>
Fecha: martes, 21 de julio de 2015, 10:46
Para: <creilly@verilan.com>, Jordi Palet Martinez
<jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
Asunto: Re: [IETF Meeting/NOC] #965: room 5083 not wired ?

>#965: room 5083 not wired ?
>--------------------------------+---------------------------------
>      Reporter:  jordi.palet@Š  |                Owner:  creilly@Š
>          Type:  defect         |               Status:  assigned
>      Priority:  tbd            |            Milestone:  ietf-93
>     Component:  hotel          |           Resolution:
>      Keywords:                 |  My Current Location:
>My MAC  Address:                |                My OS:
>--------------------------------+---------------------------------
>
>Comment (by creilly@Š):
>
> Jordi,
> I'm contacting the Hotel IT Department now, to have them check your rooms
> wiring. May they enter your room for testing purposes if your do not
> disturb sign is up?
> Thank you,
> -Con
>
>--
>Ticket URL: <https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org/ticket/965#comment:2>
>IETF Meeting/NOC <https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org>
>IETF Meeting - NOC pages



comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by jordi.palet@…

I just went back to my room and now it works, I guess they fixed it.

However, I’ve only IPv4, not IPv6, not sure if that was intended or there
is some configuration piece still missing.

Thanks !

Regards,
Jordi






-----Mensaje original-----
De: IETF Meeting/NOC <tickets@meeting.ietf.org>
Responder a: <tickets@meeting.ietf.org>
Fecha: martes, 21 de julio de 2015, 10:40
Para: <llynch@civil-tongue.net>, Jordi Palet Martinez
<jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
Asunto: [IETF Meeting/NOC] #965: room 5083 not wired ?

>#965: room 5083 not wired ?
>---------------------------+----------------------
> Reporter:  jordi.palet@…  |      Owner:  llynch@…
>     Type:  request        |     Status:  new
> Priority:  tbd            |  Milestone:  ietf-93
>Component:  incoming       |
>---------------------------+----------------------
> {{{
> Hi,
>
> Trying to use my Hilton room 5083 wired Internet, doesn¹t provide any
> result. The link doesn¹t come up, neither I got IP addresses.
>
> Just in case it can be sorted out easily, as WiFi is slow, and fails a
> lot, I guess the AP is not well located relatively to my room.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Regards,
> Jordi
>
>
>
>
> }}}
>
>--
>Ticket URL: <https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org/ticket/965>
>IETF Meeting/NOC <https://tickets.meeting.ietf.org>
>IETF Meeting - NOC pages



comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by creilly@…

Please see Ticket 980

Thank you for your patience.

-Verilan

comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by creilly@…

Resolution: duplicate
Status: assignedclosed

comment:7 Changed 2 months ago by Rick Alfvin

Milestone: ietf-93ietf-093

Milestone renamed

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.